Welcome to the Help Desk!
- For questions about applying for admissions or checking the status of your
application, contact the appropriate office listed below.
- First time undergraduate level student - the Admissions Office in Bernard Hall
- First time graduate level student - Graduate Studies Office in Torreyson West
- First time international student - the Office of International Programs in Torreyson West
- Former students returning to pursue undergraduate level study - the Office of the Registrar in McCastlain Hall
- Former students returning to pursue graduate level study - the Graduate Studies Office in Torreyson West
- For questions about adding or dropping classes, checking seat
availability in a class, getting an unofficial transcript, or seeing
your grades contact the Office of the Registrar in McCastlain Hall.
- For questions about reviewing account charges and balance information, contact the Student Account office in McCastlain Hall.
- For questions about federal aid programs or financial resources available to students, contact the Financial Aid office in McCastlain Hall.
- For questions about employment, insurance and benefits, employee relations, classification, compensation or personnel information systems, contact the Human Resources office in Wingo.